Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun with Foil

I bought a new photography book and was eager to practice using my camera, so I wanted  to set up Wyokiddo with a quick activity.  She's been into exploring new textures lately, so I cut up some squares of wax paper and tin foil and let her explore!  She had fun crumpling the tin foil and combining crumpled balls into bigger crumpled balls of tin foil.  I made some strips that I wrapped around her wrists and legs like bracelets, which Wyokiddo thought was a hoot.  I didn't get much done with my camera, because I was too busy enjoying the time playing with her!  She definitely liked the tin foil better than the wax paper, and I only had to reminder her once not to put it in her mouth.  This was so simple to set up and clean up.  I might even cut up some squares and keep them in an old travel wipes container to use next time we are stuck in the doctor's office!


No comments:

Post a Comment